Forum

Forum

Q:

Microsoft Teams

I have installed my basic business tools like, MS OneDrive; Teams; Excel & Word. Each time I access MS Teams, a *pop up message appears –
” Teams won’t run without Google Play Services, which are not supported by your device”. Despite this message, Teams has been fully functional.

*See attached image
MS Teams Error Message

Applications

All Replies

I have installed my basic business tools like, MS OneDrive; Teams; Excel & Word. Each time I access MS Teams, a *pop up message appears –
” Teams won’t run without Google Play Services, which are not supported by your device”. Despite this message, Teams has been fully functional.

*See attached image
MS Teams Error Message

Hi there

The only explanation for this right now is that Microsoft have enabled the app to work on the device. This however has territory restrictions which they have not restricted geographically. Inshort all users will get the message. All the information I have come across is indicative of them enabling their entire product offering via Petal Search and Quick Apps.

The next time you get an error, click on the more option on the error tab and silence it. Pop up will normally appear in standby access it from there and enter settings. You will be able to switch it off.

Here’s a short read on U.S. apps and HMS https://support.google.com/android/thread/29434011?hl=en.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.